Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Past

Christmas is my least favorite holiday of the year. I'm glad that it has past. Somehow during this break, I keep staying up past my bedtime. Tonight, it was for the grand effort of making animals out of socks. Anna purchased a book on how to make sock animals with some of her Christmas money, and it's providing hours of entertainment. Evan and Amy made a seal/penguin tonight out of a Valentine sock. The pattern was for a penguin, but Amy insists it's a seal. I love that. Anna and I made a rabbit. Basically, that means she told me what to do to make her rabbit. I love that too.

WE is running a Hope Floats marathon. I do love this movie, but it always stirs up a longing in my heart for a small town life that may always be just out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment